We have a few rules that we require all of our pilots to abide by.
1) All flights that are not non-stop flights flown by United Airlines will not be accepted in the PIREP system.
2) If your PIREP isn't accepted, please read the comments. All rejected PIREPs will have comments below them.
3) Staff will not manually alter your flight hours. If we think there is false information being inputed, we will ask for proof of flights. If excuses are made, there will be consequences.
4) Any use of real United logos, color schemes, or trademarked material is not allowed in our Virtual Airline.
5) Have fun! This crew center is the result of many staff members working countless hours to make sure that it works, so please don't abuse it.